Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By powermac82
This is a new idea i had while my phone gut stuck to my face. While some prefer bluetooth, some may not have enough hands to hold onto their phones to their ears. Introducing the phone magnet! what it does is there is one magnet on your phone and one on your face or inside your skin, and whenever you have a call, just press the accept button, stick it onto your face, and keep talking without breaking the law of talking and driving. Bluetooth can be complicated for some, and may not be preferred, while some don't want people hearing what the other guy is saying over the car speaker to everybody, so that's why i thought of this. It may not necessarily be a magnet, but it has to stick to your face and must be removable when the call is done. No more hands full while talking to a person on the phone! No more bending over the head to the shoulder just to uncomfortably hear what the person has to say! the phone magnet will save you the trouble and save the day!

Reward: free
By dolfin99
This would still be considered "talking while driving," as you would have the phone to your ear. Personally, I would rather not have a magnet placed under my skin or attached to my ear/face just so I can talk to someone. If it is that important of a call, I can pull over. ;D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]