Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By emac
My idea is simple. A law which applies to state and federal elected politicians (might be a slight extreme for local level politicians), stating that if you are caught breaking a law that hurts "the people" you are automatically charged for high treason. This would not include the affairs or other domestic issues. As bad as they are I think they should be handled differently. I am talking about crimes such as embezzlement, fraud, or other similar crimes that affect the people the elected official serves. I believe if this law were to be implemented it would drastically cut back on corrupt politics. Or at minimum those in office breaking the law would be forced to do a good job at it. How many of your peers would you need to watch be charged for treason before you decide its not worth it.
By dolfin99
Might be a little extreme, though. How about forcing them out of office with no pension or ability for further service in any branch of Government (local, state, federal). :-?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]