Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
I have four categories against criminalism:
1. Basic Incentives, 2. Reminders, 3. Social Structures, 4. Emotional Incentives.

This is stressed as an "exclusive typology for preventative measures".

Some crimes are prevented by emotional incentive prevention, which is designated as the emotional cohort. Other crimes are prevented by social-structural enforcement, which are dubbed the regularity cohort. In a third category, crimes are prevented by reminders, creating the judgment cohort. Finally, some crimes are prevented by basic incentives, creating the comfort cohort. These can be adjusted until crime is at a minimum.

This could be used by a computer program to help "edit" crime, and control socio-metrics on a population level. For example, it can be used as a logic tree that allows robotic police or service workers to handle crime in a socially compatible way.

Reward: I'd like to see society better handle crime, even if it involves incentives.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]