Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By jjthesniper
Ok recently on the news I heard that a certain town was wanting to ban the use of cells phones while driving. While that is a good idea, cops wouldn't be able to keep up with everyone who is doing it. My idea is to develop a computer board or chip that blocks the frequency of cell phones in cars. The catch is I know that with in dash dvd players for cars, they are intended to be hooked up to the parking break so that they can only be used when the brake is on. So if the computer that blocks the frequency of cell phones was hooked up so it would only be activated when the car is in motion or out of park, then people could still use there phones, but not when they are driving. This could be something issued on new cars, and knowing that it wouldn't stop all people from doing talking while driving, any new car would stop them. Also since most people can find a way to deactivate some thing like this, maybe it could be set up as something that would void there warranty if it was tampered with. This is my idea and I don't have the resources to develop it.

Reward: As a reward I would like to be noted for the person who came up with the idea, and maybe I could recieve a new vechile with it equiped in it.
By Steve
Wouldn't it also prevent the passengers from using their phones? :-?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]