Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By AaronBurns
Turning a useless severely abrasive into a new kind of Sand Paper. Coffee grounds can be made in any grit and they will withstand any force and dang there hard. You don't need rocks or diamonds to have a perfectlly good long lasting sand paper when you can easily substitute coffee grounds for any of those purposes. Try rubbing any common used or unused coffee between your hands. Within seconds your hands are totally raw and can even bleed. I know since I was dumb enough to try it!
You see coffee grounds that look like soft throw away garbage but, it is very hard indeed!
Any coffee can be adhered to any common sand paper, paper and it will serve it's intended sand paper use. You can grind it too any consistance and any company making coffee can make use of old used grounds, dry them out and make a great abrasive sand paper or sell there waste to a company who can make abrasives. It could also be used in place of any thing that needs to be abrasive.

Reward: Just make it; someone! For once! Just make it!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]