Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By AaronBurns
Using the new metal alloy "Athalite" that is used in ColdHeat Soldering; we could use this as an underlayment of a metal surface to heat up and cook on and when a heat sensor and touch pad (We would set a weight or pressure gauge) technology is applied to the surface overlay material we wouldn't have children burning themselves or any fires in the house simply because it could immediately turn itself off and reduce the heat so fast that these and other problems would be solved. Or even have to have a metal to metal contact point to start any heating of the cookware surfaces in the first place. I know it sounds like stealing from the Soldering Iron people but, do they make stoves? The answer is no. So, technically I am not stealing; just borrowing. If we add a timer and the stove top turns itself off then we needn't worry about leaving for work and coming back home to a house reduced to charcoal briquets! Ha!

Reward: A working version within the year so that I can have one (Bought personally or given to me).
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]