Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By shank1548
I hate having to answer the phone and then look for the remote to turn the TV down so I can hear the conversation. I'd like to see a phone jack come standard on all TV's. If for no other reason than to auto mute when the phone rings. If you don't want it completely muted you could set the volume to a lower level to your suiting. It might even come in the form of a built-in modem that could dial out and retrieve program information as well as the mute feature. I could see this being open to some different possibilities.

Reward: Three free units,( devices utilizing this basic concept), of my choosing per year for the remainder of my life.
By Steve
Please let me know if I may reduce the reward to something reasonable - e.g. three free units (period).
By dmacdonald95
Pity, this could've been a good concept had the person not invented a horrible reward.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]