The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By straight_curve
All of us like to read books and a lot of times we like to read when we are in our bed. But reading when lying down on a bed is not comfortable for long. Very soon you feel a sprain in the neck, hands etc. and give up reading in the lying position.

How about an attachment fitted to the bed which will hold your book and also allow you to change the pages by use of a remote control in your hands, when you are totally flat on your bed in the most comfortable position you want to be. The book can be held by its hard covers and there could be a mechanism by which pages can be flipped back and forth.

Additionally it may also have a small LCD screen which can keep track of which book you are reading, which page you last stopped, your reading speed, it can also have a dictionary database which you can use without getting up from bed to search for a word.

Reward: Just let me know how useful this can be.
By L.Malone
Wow all great ideas!

I would make this a heads up display, ie a projected image on a clear surface that could be raised into position before beginning to read. Putting this display up would activate the computer and tell it that you want to read.

A simple remote control could be used to select book title and move forward or back. I would like to use voice activation, but that would probably prevent you from reading in bed if there is someone else trying to sleep next to you.

Adding access to books via the internet would allow for a library of information to be accessed.

Then all you would need is a little pointy stick to poke you once in awhile to make sure you stay awake. :-)
By rosleyfilter
These is one of the good attachment of book reading. The image on a clear surface that could be raised into position before beginning to read. Putting this display up would activate the computer and tell it that you want to read.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]