Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By danuk
I think that a tub that drains and dry's the coffee grounds in the kitchen without the smell of old coffee would be great. People would use Coffee grounds for compost purpose if it wasn't so awkward trying to drain them etc.. in the kitchen.. so basically something that takes the hassle out of getting old coffee grinds for the garden...what do u think?

Reward: I think it's a great idea other people must too... we can talk bout sharing it if u help
By Rishi
danuk wrote:I think that a tub that drains and dry's the coffee grounds in the kitchen without the smell of old coffee would be great. People would use Coffee grounds for compost purpose if it wasn't so awkward trying to drain them etc.. in the kitchen.. so basically something that takes the hassle out of getting old coffee grinds for the garden...what do u think?

Reward: I think it's a great idea other people must too... we can talk bout sharing it if u help
Coffee grounds, as also tea leaves can be directly dug into the soil around plants, especially those that like an acidic soil.

Both these are roasted and do not compost easily. Rather they act more like soil conditioners and moisture holders. I use these regularly.

I also keep a large flower pot in a corner of the garden. I keep alternating the coffe grounds and tea leaves with a sprinkling of sand for future use when I need to dispose of more grounds than can be put around plants. The sand and the drain holes in the pot neatly drain off the water.

rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]