Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
Instead of plugging your devices in to the wall then plugging them in to your TV (Or other Infrared ready devices) then (Some times) plugging your devices in to your head set or other components. I propose we look in to using the technology of Infrared components copying the Universal TV remote and create battery operated products that are completely wireless yet access your TV as the output device of any electronic device you own. You could have Ipods, Preload games in infrared joysticks, Radios, Computer visual output, Etc. Basically you just have to remove the wires from all electronics and add the direct connection to the TV just like a universal remote and illiminate any wires. You could play your music, movies, computer, game consoles, radio, Etc. Any thing you own should come with a Universal Infrared option to play directly in to your TV (Or other component) with a simple push of a button giving you full range on all products. I am talking about stand alone products with this capability and not a wireless joy stick for your X-Box for example. More like a joystick alone that you could plug and play by inserting different cards or chips into it with no wires giving you full motion by-passing any other connection, but not stoping there. We make all our components Universal and wirelessly Infrared to directly access your TV (Or output) from 30 feet away if you like. Try that with your X-Box (Not happenning)!
There are Infrared computer mice, remotes, and other devices, but there is still a big niche in totally wireless Infrared components if you make all of them instantly access your TV. The magic here is Distance, Wireless, and usable on any TV especially if it's old and you can't plug any component in to it making all infrared universal products a big hit in many poor countries. The best example would be to buy a preloaded, stand alone joystick that all ready has the games inside the joystick and can instantly be played every where a TV is. Maybe your in a Hospital Bed, old TV, poor country? Good for that and more!
I especially want my Ipod like device to play over my standard Stereo, TV, or other Infrared accessable device.

Reward: To have one of each new Infrared ready product!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]