Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By AaronBurns
There are only Olymipic one piece swim wear for men, but after searching for two piece men's wear (Mainly for swim tops) you can not find swim tops for men any where!
What if you want a standard pair of shorts and seperate top? You don't want spandex one piece for the river, lake or pool. You want a comfortable swim top that is looser, repels water and can be mix and matched with what ever else you want to wear in or out of the water. A common tank top design made from cloth weighs you down so just interweave fabrics that repel water and look good every where making it the "Ulitimate" top for any season or condition in any design like a T-Shirt or Tank Top, Etc. So far versitile tops for men don't exist except one piece Olympic swim wear made of spandex. The main reason for men's swim tops is for timid over weight men and boys who simply would like to cover their stomach region for personal reasons.

Reward: I would like some swim tops until I drop a few pounds and still be able to wear the top any where else I want to go besides the swimming pool...
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]