This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By kevansmeg
This is a brilliant idea for a computer game, which is original and has never been done before.

The idea behind the game is that you start off as a really poor graphics character and poor graphics background - a bit like a sega master system game. As you progress through the levels your reward is the improvment of the graphics. As an example level 1 could have graphics similar to, let's say, Donkey Kong, level 2 could then improve to graphics similar to Rampage. These are just examples of graphics. Further on in the game, say level 50, the graphics could be amazing, e.g. next generation console.

The story line could be that someone from the real world has been thrown into a game's world and, in order to escape, they have to advance through the different stages of computer & software technology.
By 'The One'
This is a well good idea. Probably the most original for a long time, I would say.

Anyone in the game's industry please respond to this man's idea, it sounds like it's worth it to me.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]