Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By chrishellmax
Take your avarage door sensor that opens doors. Lets make it about 100 by 100. Take avarage box, start with a tomato box. Place sensors on all the sides. Obvoiously you have to allign every single sensor with its opposite side. Write a program , maths that numbers every single sensor . Take exact measurements of the box and take a standard graphics program like Realsoft that can map in 3 dimensions. Attach the sensor to a basic home computer,
map so that the beams are all represented in the realsoft program. Eg sensor 1 to ten active, 60 to 100 top and bottom box part. NOw let me picture for you what i am aiming here for. If you take a pencil and you break beam a. from sensor a1. The computer will draw one single point in the 3 graphic world. Then. Teach the computer to map the sensors distance from where it is broken to the edge of the box. Voila basic three dimensional tech. Further make it so that all the sensors draw points in anything that is braking the beams. Hence me saying 100 by 100 door sensors. Read this a few times and think about it. I dont have the technical know how to do this otherwise i would have build it a zillion months agon.

Reward: I want this product and the gift to world for the new holographic rooms to be build.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]