The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Robin
These would be optional equipment on any variety of pick-up trucks and Catepillar Tractors, all the way up to the mega-large above ground strip-mining and underground lead mining equipment. This would be excellent for workers primarily in cold, wet environments where nothing stays dry..AND EVERTHING IS COLD. Road and contruciton crews would love these. A person has two pairs of boots and gloves. One he wears to work dry the other dry pair he puts on the low noise, fan driven, low energy, low heat dryer for a warm pair of dry gloves or boots to slip into when his first pair are wet and frigid. While there are 'plug in to the lighter' warmers, these tend to be cheap plastic and loud. A rugged, quality product is what is needed in this environment. One approved safe and effective by the men who use it. The units simply have to be after-marketed into a convenient spot in the vehicle. Cost is negligible compared to the increase of work productivity when a person has warm tootsies and can actually grip with warm fingers.

Reward: I'd like knowing that when I'm at home, the men who do the real work have some comforts that actually help them be safe, efficient and happy. If there is one working man out there with cold feet and hypothermic hands, my day is ruined!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]