Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
i apologize maybe my poor vocabulary my make the whole thing a bit confuse...
Briefly: Cell batteries have an anode, cathode electrolyte, etc, you need a positive charged material and a negative charged material, material with a lack of electrons, and another material with surface charge that permits the electrons to flow out, etc.
i write the whole idea very short.

If you take a material for the anode that its nature make it lack of electrons embedded in an electrolyte that i explain later, and for the cathode another material electrical positive, in another electrolyte chamber, with a non resistive membrane between them, you discharge them by making a load getting an electrical current, but the electrolyte of the anode when you give him a rest, will make it back lack of electrons and the same for the cathode... for example like taking and iron rod in an oxygen environment and get it rusted and make it back unrusted via a current discharge ...

It seems right theoretically.. for somebody without a chemistry Phd...

Reward: ( i understand that is a site rule and you can if you think that what i say is wrong you can delete the inadequate part if there are)
rewards: make a great free energy world... get some of this tech for free, or somebody that give me the materials for try for myself to make it.
but also why not a small contribution (if somebody give a billionaire idea for almost free, why he can't take a small revenue, you prefer that somebody else will take all the ideas and get obscenely rich and the real inventors will die in poverty?, if i have money i will try all of my ideas,and i have some real practical ones that i hesitate to share).
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]