The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Elena
Ok, this glove should have a sponge on the bottom side to wash the car. And on the top side it should have a little plastic can for soap. When the soap is over, you can refill the can. The soap can is connected with the sponge by two thin tubes. When you press the button, which is on the soap can, the soap goes by the 2 tubes to the sponge. So, all we need to do to wash our car is to press the button on the soap can!
By Michael D. Grissom
WOW!.. this is a really great idea Elena. I'm surprised that I haven't already seen it on the market. It would also be VERY easy to prototype and manufacture. When I have a little more time, I'll do a quick google search and if its not out there, I'll Illustrate and post a prototype here for you. I can also envision a replaceable plastic bladder of liquid soap between your hand and the sponge with pressure sensitive surface valves to release soap with a little harder pressure than used to wash the car.

I like your idea - really COOL! ;-D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]