The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
In big cities, where there are large areas totally covered with asphalt and cement, many problems related to floods and excessive heat are found. Along with the idea of vertical gardens I propose the idea of Green Streets. This idea comes mainly to diminish flooding problems, but also to help to add green in heavily urbanized areas.

What is Green Street? Is a street with asphalt only in the area where the tires runs. In the sides (near the sidewalk or the parking area) and the place in the middle of the tires, the the places without heavy use, the proposition is to make the street with grass grid pavers. This idea cannot be used in some types of streets, but I think mainly in avenues where the cars just follow straight ahead, this could be one more solution to add green to the cities, make them more pleasant and to increase the absorbent soil area.

I had this idea looking at the streets of my neighborhood, they are made of old stone bricks and many tiny plants grow between the bricks, the street becomes green (mainly in the sides) and I thought that would be wonderful if all the streets in the city were like those, with tiny plants growing in tiny spaces...

Reward: Integration of development and nature.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]