Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By Highguard01
what i got doesnt exist but it is defferent it wouldnt be backed by those who have nothing to do with its actoul practice becuase it wouldnt reflect profits to the investment but rather
it would make our society practice
better health and provide a area to reduce the tension of specific targeted clients who actouly want this to happen.
where we can make it so you can to enjoy life and more. now for those of you who can get past my typing skills i apoligize now how could i talk about health care?
your bills power and heat i got a higher alternative system built up that will transform any nation and drive off poverty
by working more as the people in thats also fun it promotes the positive image
one could imagine how this would be so conflicting what next free wireless transmissions? people like nikola tesla once worked on things like these you may now look all around you now think of something new? how about make it better do less towards new more towards me and you.
i apoligize if ive lost you but it might be hard for you to understand me or me you
but i could buy your house for you with my system that would make you better no?
yes it would and if we made things for you
we would provide jobs simply that are rewarding and move foward towards more ways to keep you feeling good. doubt me still?

Reward: more better health care less bills
and i would know i helped us no reward greater ok my politics and stuff is astronomicaly higher then my competition
becuase i will transform further and deliver my ability. and it is more then a dream it a easy task i can manufacture
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]