Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By glen72
When airlines land there is the dreaded touchdown effect of the tires meeting the ashpalt. My idea is to mechanically provide power to the wheels of these airlines to match the speed and velocity of the aircraft during the landing proedure. This would decrease the vibration caused by the sudden and violent friction caused by rubber meeting pavement at 250 kilometers an hour, causing each and every tire to be expected to catch up in a hurry. The plus side of my idea will cause less friction which means less possible blowouts, plane vibration (which causes numerous other component failure), and environemtally you cant argue with the fact that less replacements of ruined tires can have a significant impact on our rubber tree forests that provide rubber. And not to mention less burning smoke heading into our ever decreasing ozone. I'm sure i will be one of the happy passengers who wake up already at the terminal not even feeling the shudder of the touchdown.

Reward: to see it impemented.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]