Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By Roseberry1
Having visited many festivals over the summer, the problem of burning (unintentionally, but usually intentionally by others as part of so called 'fun') of tents during these events scares the hell out of me and is virtually impossible to police. Tents are very close together and the risk to life is great. Presently manufacturers produce flame reatardent tents but the caraven and camping association allege NO tent will resist flames and ALL will burn. I would certainly buy this product, as would my kids and their friends.

Reward: I would like this product ..I am scared to let my kids go to festivals without it!
By dolfin99
Roseberry1 wrote:Having visited many festivals over the summer, the problem of burning (unintentionally, but usually intentionally by others as part of so called 'fun') of tents during these events scares the hell out of me and is virtually impossible to police. Tents are very close together and the risk to life is great. Presently manufacturers produce flame reatardent tents but the caraven and camping association allege NO tent will resist flames and ALL will burn. I would certainly buy this product, as would my kids and their friends.

Reward: I would like this product ..I am scared to let my kids go to festivals without it!

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&sa ... CEQQrQQwAw
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]