Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By AaronBurns
Instead of loosing your contact you should use a thick saline salution that would stick the contact to your eye and still be breathable. It would probably last until you cry or you apply a normal contact eye drop to your eyes.
If this ends up in the Docks I would be suprised.
Very logical and sensical.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
:-D
By AaronBurns
A thick, natural tear could, be used to place a drop on the lens and then, when placed in the eye, the tear would, disipate and disappear so, that you could see right through the lens but it would stay in the center so, that your finger wouldn't stick to the contact and have it come out, immediately, like it always does.
It would only serve to temporarily keep it in your eye so that you could remove your finger and the contact would stay in, every time.
The thick tears would be temporary and only last long enough to keep the lens off your finger.
Plus, when in your eye, the lens squishes the one, tear, drop, and it turns invisible to the eye. ;-) ;-) ;-)
By Steve
Aaron, I've been wearing contacts for over 20 years now, and although I've tried almost every make available (hard, soft, ultra-thin, whatever), I'm afraid I don't understand the problem you are describing. First of all, any eye-doctor will tell you that the saline solution you apply should be as natural as possible - using a higher concentration of salt won't do your eyes a favor. :-o Second, your approach with the extra tear drop on the lens works just fine - but you can use any saline solution for it. If you see your contact lens as a bowl, you can actually completely fill it with saline solution, it'll make the process of putting it in easier and more comfortable. :-)
By AaronBurns
Thanks, Steve!
I am wearing contacts right now and you are right but, how can we make it easier to keep it straight, as a bowl, and keep it on your finger, better, right before we go to stick it in our eye?
Maybe, my product could be applied to the finger tip to keep it there temporarily, better?
I don't know. Maybe.... :~(
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]