Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By AaronBurns
Every job, career, subject, college degree comes with alot of words that get lost in the middle of all the paragraphs or needs to be remembered but, there is no way to do that.
If we were to provide Dictionaries for all these catagories of Technical words it would help the students learn and keep your job simpler than it might be now.
We could learn how to talk like a Doctor or Palientologist or what ever you wanted to know would be easily referenced in these books.
If you need to deal with someone in another field you might need to know more than how to speak on there level and in their language in order to bee understood. Which would be great for the business man selling different products. They would need to know all about the product or products they sell.
Basically, you would have an Encylopedia of Dictionaries.
Some dictionaries all ready exist but, I see a new Market for more of these quick reference books and more application. More writing needs to be done for the layman to speak on the right level with another man on a topic that they know more about.
Even doing your taxes is impossible and you could look the words up and their definitions.
Buying something requires knowledge of the product like jewelery or a boat, Etc.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
As far as I know, there are dictionaries covering about any subject out there. (If I'm wrong, what is missing? And why not instead force the lawyers to speak a language that humans can understand? :-D )
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]