Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By AaronBurns
I think that some common weapons could be advanced for ease of use or for more destructive purposes. I have three weapon improvements.
1) A spinning/wobbling bullet with two weighted ends and a center connection that is of lighter weight. You then have a bullet that is still accurate since it is still balanced by weight and the spin produces massive destruction upon impact and does more than just pass through an object or person. It scrambles everything it enters; and can not be repaired by any surgery or bandages.
2) We all ready have sticky bombs but we do not have explosives that can bounce like a Super Ball. Now, all though it is probably not very accurate; when accuracy and only direction and distance is important an Explosive Super Ball that can bouce for miles you could be miles away from the explosion. Nothing travels further than a Super Ball with out some kind of propellent. I see many uses. One use would be to throw it into a cave where it would continue to bounce until it hit the end. Another use is in cities where the ball would contact concrete and maximize it's traveling distance. They could be of any size and even a simple sling shot would then be a deadly weapon.
3) A better grenade for the troops. If you add the speed and accuracy of a pitched baseball to any kind of grenade then you have a device that is easier to handle and can be thrown with the same stitching as a baseball and it would vastly improve the method of throwing them resulting in less accidental limb seperation in the thrower and a grenade more suitable in killing the enemy. It would travel faster, more accurately, and you could simply pitch actual baseballs as practice rather than throwing live rounds of grenades.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
Reminds me of Worms Armageddon. ;-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]