Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By AaronBurns
A specialized delivery company that has access to all mail carriers and services that would only do weekly and Saturday mailings and would take over all of the undelivered mail and bring it to your home on Sunday. A company could pay a small price to access all end of week and undelivered mail and deliver it to us when we need it. So far no one has done this and when we order an over night package on Saturday we have to wait until monday and wait until after work to pick it up. Besides that. What else do we have to do on Sundays besides Church. I would love to recieve a check, or product or notice that is of great importance to me without the wait. The company that starts this delivery service will get rich quick since they would monopolize the Sunday mail service. Something can't wait until Monday to be delivered such as your monthly check when you need food or your sons death certificate. Just think about how important the mail is to us every day. Even the Federal Government protects it but, we never get any on Sundays. And for the ladies the catalogs are a great past time on a lazy day!

Reward: Credit
By Steve
The fact that mail doesn't get delivered on Sundays has nothing to do with the companies being unwilling to do so. Depending on the country, it is usually a matter of the law, which either prohibits delivery or makes Sunday labor so expensive that it's just not feasible.
By AaronBurns
Then we should title the idea as "Changing the Laws on Sunday Mail Delivery" and stick the idea where ever it belongs.
Cool idea in just changing the title. It could easily come out of the garbage; oops! I mean the Docks! lol Ha!
But, seriously; let's just change the title since I think it is an important issue to address. I mean what does over night delivery mean on a Saturday? It could mean somebody missing there medications when they have it mailed to them like alot of people in America do. Or it could mean something even more important or it might be just considered an extreme inconvienence to not have a Sunday delivery. !+)
By Steve
Changing the law in a particular country doesn't solve a problem, though. It just shifts the interests from one group (workers, labor union) to the other (consumers). It's simply a matter of taste and totally convertible - if there was Sunday delivery, someone else could propose "NO Sunday delivery" to give workers and families a rest day - and that's why this suggestion is in the docks.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]