Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By JordanLoyd
The idea of the RCard is an rf device that clips to the belt at the waste level with one center button and 3 leds. The use of the device would be to store a business card picture on the device, and by the press of the button, be able to send it out via RF or IR to people within a 3 foot radius. With a firewire connection on the bottom of the device, the person can go back to the office or home and download the new cards received that day/week/month. Software could be utilized to add the information to the default contacts management program on the workstation. The LEDs could indicate battery life, and the item could be charged when plugged into the workstation.

Reward: To maintain credit as the original idea source, and a free R-Card.
By Steve
Ok since everyone wants to have some ambiguous "credit" for their ideas these days, I'm now putting all ideas that demand this on hold. Please explain to me what exactly you have in mind (your name etched on the product, small print in the users manual, a dictionary entry, a letter of acknowledgement by the final producer) so I can decide whether or not in complies with the Creativity Pool TOS. Thanks! ;-D
By Steve
Just curious what you meant, though. O:-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]