Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
I have looked all around the web for a device that would allow me to record my voice and enter text and upload it to a computer. I would prefer that it not cost more than $50 (US) and that I could wear it around my neck. It wouldn't need a lot of memory, just enough for about 4 hours of audio and 1000 characters of text. Nor would it need any speakers, headphone jack, special text formatting, word processing features or a very good screen. A calculator-type screen is fine. It should have some security measures such as password protection to limit access to its contents.

I would use this to quickly record my voice or type text into throughout the day as part of my self-improvement efforts. This could also help people take notes when in class, conducting field research or whenever else they're away from a computer.

Reward: A free or discounted one.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]