Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
This is a proposed method which needs volunteer help in developing the needed website.
If you are one who might consider developing this idea further without me - please don't charge more than 2cents per user of the website or app.
It wholeheartedly believe this method (for village creating) should be kept affordable "so that everyone can afford" to put their 2 cents in - concerning how - they believe - "their preferred village design" should look and function.
And also: I think we should split that 2 cent fee between "the idea guy" (i.e. me) and the website developer (i.e. whoever you might be) as per village design (i.e. website using member) so that (you and I) each get a penny for their thoughts.
And so I can put all my pennies towards the 1st ever land purchase of the first ever village designed by this method.

My simple "yet fabulously functional" Idea:
True Consensus - As A Way of Life.
((This can now be accomplished)) - in this Modern Age - only since the Advent of the Internet.  
       It is to be a wonderful way of life - ((though not a utopia - cuz we still have to work - and sometimes even toil.))
It will be a way of life - to be designed by us - and lived out - In limited sized - (in square acreage - and population) eco-friendly "Self-Provisioning" yet somewhat modern & technologically advanced - Food Forested Villages - governed by way of: - a computer controlled governing system - utilizing full coverage - full time - (outside of our homes) - "video surveillance - with sound" - streamed to the internet - for anyone and all to view - "at any time." -  as its main function being - its ability for use as a policing and crime prevention system.  (and also its ability) - to display the value - in the form of a living example - of how well the system/method works - to provide food shelter and contentment to a Village population.
And it's all accomplished by voting Yes or No - at a specialized website. - Then -  (after the design process is completed) and after signing a legally binding contract "that states you will."
You and I and the remainder of the Village population "who signed" will become prompted to vote on a proposal: to purchase a carefully chosen tract of jungle land  and begin to help each other our build our pre-develop plans into "a real-life - size limited population" - self-supporting Village."  and once the village is built - then we enjoy the rest of our lives - refining our methods for making provisions - and maintaining those systems. And later on life - when too old and feeble to do the harder work we can then let the computer program delegate the work to the younger generations.

These will be " very natural looking" yet very modern "food Forested Villages - where (in order to become a member of the village - "all voting age members"  - applying too become a member of the village population - are required to sign a contract stating they will always comply with all the governing factors and rules which they themselves" - (by their votes) helped to design into the attributes and governing factors of "their own village design"  thus the contract will be  (whole heartedly" complied with - or the "uncompliant one" runs the risk of becoming "voted out" of their own village - with family in tow.

The main focus and daily goal and purpose of creating such villages - is to make for ourselves "a simpler" yet well provisioned and very comfortable way of "improved" more natural lifestyle (utilizing Earth 's natural provisions systems instead of man's ((fellow man enslaving)) - "un-natural money systems." (type provision systems.)

Where we come together to collaborate and to create our own - "more Earth nurturing type" - provisioning and maintenance methods") - ("every aspect of which" will be; designed "by us" - via the internet - and it will all be designed to function -" very efficiently and self-maintaining-ly" - self-provisioned.

Also "by utilizing the consensus method" the village will be carefully designed to be "simply" self-governed - WITHOUT the daily use of Money Systems - Inside the village walls - which will be made of natural {"living and growing" hedge row - with gates (and gate keepers - posted at each end.) - the walls of which will be consisting of thick bamboo and thorny sticker-y vines and other practically impenetrable shrubberies - Mostly to keep out the varmints which would eat (and might decimate) our food forest provision system.

The method for achieving such a way of life involves first finding and recruiting volunteers (hopefully via this website) of whom "some of which" are capable of creating an App and a website which are the needed apparatus which facilitate the tools and mechanisms to be used to find - and automatically separate - like-minded thinkers into "efficiently functioning" like-minded design groups. (thus eliminating opposition) Which is the main cause for lack of progress regarding any worthwhile endeavor.
The App will be mostly for getting the word out and for finding those "with a (like-minded enough) view point" to appreciate such a method of lifestyle." 

So the App is for advertising for the "certain people" who possess the necessary talents needed to help create and eventually work in real life to accomplish the daily chores deemed by the consensus population to be necessary for providing the necessities in the form of "free of charge" individual and family household accommodations and quality healthy organically cultivated food provisions.

My motivation for attempting to create this method of lifestyle is due to the fact that I have designed a 1 size fits all (Free of charge) - Village population produced - Earthquake Flood and Extreme Weather Resistant - Modular (component replicable "after 20 years or so") Kit Building - Made nearly entirely of extremely strong and ecologically friendly bamboo components.

The A-Frame design incorporates a somewhat large (2) story tiny house with decks off each end - of each level. Structurally integrated above a 20 foot tall x 50' x 40ish' greenhouse/or ample sized production facility for producing furniture or any other objects (deemed by consensus) to be necessary or useful - for adequate village provision or enjoyment.

(( due to the limited "area size" of the village design - and the fact that nearly all necessary village provisioning tasks are accomplishable just downstairs from our homes "in our basements"
((This allows us to)) completely eliminate the need for use of petrol product burning vehicles. i.e. money burning vehicles or machinery. ))

On another NOTE: ("The surplus") of everything produced (in our basements) - for village provisioning - "will unfortunately have to be sold" - just outside the village walls; to provision various funds with which to pay property taxes / also a fund for "outside the village" medical needs / and another fund - for paid annual (outside the village vacations.)

(I believe) I have many more "quality ideas" for accomplishing - this method of lifestyle
But they all need the approval of (a to be determined) size limited - village population.
Or else we'll all stay trapped where we are in this - Fellow man enslaving - For The Money Systems - Earth's natural resource depleting - Over commercialized - over controlled - over bearing - over popularized - over complicated - over governed - over self indulgent ect, ect, ect, … (Pre-Programed way of life)

Lets "help each other" - return to an uncluttered simplistic lifestyle. - where we can once again view and live amongst the beautiful natural beauty - of life thereof.

Gary 360 460 2267 megaryjohnson@gmail.com or gnormanj@hotmail.com

BTW it seems the link below is non functional maybe the controllers of the internet have me stifled from getting my ideas out - cuz "my ideas" generally don’t make them any money.

Reward: My reward would come when the design and construction work - of such a well provisioned and beautiful food forested village - was entirely complete - and once the village is completely settled into reality - and sporting that "oh so contently" - Lived In Look - Once its completely nestled in - where we would all be perpetually camping "in a beautiful GOD given nature - " happily ever after."
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]