Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.

Did you think that my idea can really debunk myths

Yes
50%
Not
No votes
0%
Maybe
50%
Don't Know
No votes
0%
????? Doink pughg plok
No votes
0%
By Shtudy
we are yet in the far future, we past the y2k, XXI Century, and yet we already have doubt's about many stories that science can and must answer. I was thinking about all the monetary resources that the media around the world waste and earn about those topics without doing something real...
So i propose to fund a very large research foundation via donations that make a brute force search, take a large group off people that release a big amount of very tiny drones all around the areas where most of the sights happened, day and night... all with satellital and computerized monitoring systems and voila, you prove it or you erase completely the false myth for good.
this is the same for ghost and haunted places, ufos, etc some variants on the way of doing the research but almost everyone factible... it can be call The "true or lie", "myth erasing/releasing", "fact or debunk", fundation... or whatever
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]