Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
The last time anyone submitted an idea on this part of the forum was just over one year ago in September and the forum doesnt have much traffic at this time so I might just get a few replies if I'm lucky but here it goes. I hope I can get some feedback and discussion on this. I did a site-wide Google search of this forum and I could only find this one idea about a website which shows information about a political candidate: http://www.creativitypool.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11521

My proposed project also relates to politics and technology but its different. The idea is that civilians would start getting involved in activities related to politics and get points for engaging in positive behaviors. They would build a profile and would later be qualified to take part in higher levels of government. They could take part in anything related to any of these categories: Environment, Consumer protection, Human Rights, Crime Reduction, Healthcare, Parenting, Science and Technology, Anti-Corruption, Transparency, Culture Change and many others.

I have more detail on a wiki page here: https://javul.org/wiki/Performance-Based_System_for_Electing_Better_Leaders

This is an open-source non-profit project that I will fund with personal funds. I'm looking for people to work with me on brainstorming and create more definition for how the website would work. I'm willing to pay according to whatever I can afford. Let me know if you are interested in getting involved in any capacity.
Ed2 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:42 am The last time anyone submitted an idea on this part of the forum was just over one year ago in September and the forum doesnt have much traffic at this time so I might just get a few replies if I'm lucky but here it goes. I hope I can get some feedback and discussion on this. I did a site-wide Google search of this forum and I could only find this one idea about a website which shows information about a political candidate: viewtopic.php?t=11521

My proposed project also relates to politics and technology but its different. The idea is that civilians would start getting involved in activities related to politics and get points for engaging in positive behaviors. They would build a profile and would later be qualified to take part in higher levels of government. They could take part in anything related to any of these categories: Environment, Consumer protection, Human Rights, Crime Reduction, Healthcare, Parenting, Science and Technology, Anti-Corruption, Transparency, Culture Change and many others.

I have more detail on a wiki page here: https://javul.org/wiki/Performance-Base ... er_Leaders

This is an open-source non-profit project that I will fund with personal funds. I'm looking for people to work with me on brainstorming and create more definition for how the website would work. I'm willing to pay according to whatever I can afford. Let me know if you are interested in getting involved in any capacity.
Nice, this is an ideal way and approach, I hope this will help society.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]